Sunday, July 14, 2024

Kim Jaejoong draws notice for cleverly referencing the residence of a former member of TVXQ!.

 


Singer and actor Kim Jaejoong has recently captured the attention of Korean netizens by mentioning the residence of former TVXQ! and JYJ member Kim Junsu. Once again, Jaejoong has impressed the public with his witty remark.

Jaejoong appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM's Park Myungsoo's Radio Show on July 14, where he discussed various topics including his current living situation. He shared that he now prefers spending more time at home, a departure from his previous preference for socializing. “I used to love hanging out with people, but lately, I’ve grown fond of staying at home and keeping it tidy.

The discussion became lighthearted when host Park Myungsoo mentioned Kim Junsu, Jaejoong's former bandmate from TVXQ and JYJ, asking if Jaejoong's home was as stylishly decorated as Junsu's. Jaejoong jokingly replied that unlike Junsu, who lives in a high-rise, he resides on the ground floor. He humorously commented on the drawbacks of Junsu's high-rise despite its popularity.

"I don’t live in a high-rise like Junsu. I live on the lowest floor.
I visited his place, but I found it uncomfortable that the windows don’t open. I really dislike that. I need the windows to open wide…"

— Kim Jaejoong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aespa's Ningning Sits Out K-Wave Concert Due To Health

  aespa’s Ningning unexpectedly sat out yesterday’s “K-Wave Concert Inkigayo” due to health concerns. On June 2, SM Entertainment announced ...