Sunday, July 7, 2024

Son Ye Jin makes first public appearance shares joy of family life with Hyun Bin and their baby

 


Actress Son Ye-jin (42) shared these thoughts on the changes in her life brought about by childbirth and parenting at a press conference held at a department store in Bucheon, Gyeonggi Province, on the 5th.

t was Son's first public appearance in a long time. She married fellow actor Hyun Bin, who is the same age as her, in 2022 and gave birth to a son later that year. 

Since then, she has focused on parenting without taking on any significant projects.

"When I started my acting career in my 20s, the images that actresses could portray were limited. There were many roles with a sad and pitiful feeling like in 'Lover's Concerto.' I didn't want to be confined to that image. I was eager for other characters, wanted to show different sides, and didn't want to set limits," she explained.

 Now in her 40s and having experienced marriage and motherhood, Son Ye-jin contemplates what kind of roles she wants to pursue in the second chapter of her acting career. "I still want to work hard, but not push myself too harshly as I did in the past. I want to act more broadly and with a sense of leisure," she expressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aespa's Ningning Sits Out K-Wave Concert Due To Health

  aespa’s Ningning unexpectedly sat out yesterday’s “K-Wave Concert Inkigayo” due to health concerns. On June 2, SM Entertainment announced ...