Saturday, July 6, 2024

Projector Band wants to try their luck in Indonesia, disappointed that their talent is not seen in their own country




The guitarist of the Projector Band, Angah admits to being offended by the attitude of some people who judge a singer's appearance over his talent.

Angah, 32, also said that he had given up because his talent as a songwriter was not appreciated by many.

Angah also told that by collaborating with this Indonesian artist, he succeeded in persuading his offended heart.

In the meantime, Angah said he was also worried if other new talents met the same fate as him.

"By collaborating with this Indonesian it seemed to persuade my heart, he seemed to open space for me again.

"For me who is young, I feel sorry for other teenagers who can make songs, I don't want them to have the same fate as me" he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aespa's Ningning Sits Out K-Wave Concert Due To Health

  aespa’s Ningning unexpectedly sat out yesterday’s “K-Wave Concert Inkigayo” due to health concerns. On June 2, SM Entertainment announced ...