Saturday, July 6, 2024

The Humbleness of Malay Hero Remy Ishak

 


In the Malaysian film and drama industry, Remy Ishak's name is quite synonymous with tenacity, talent and extraordinary artistic honesty.

Remy is not only known as a prestigious actor, but also as a mentor who inspires many new actors.

His prowess in playing different characters provoked deep admiration, making him not only an actor, but also an icon in the world of entertainment art in the country.

However, the 42-year-old actor remains humble and considers that his learning process continues even though he has topped the Hero Malaya charts for almost two decades.

"Just like me before, I also have someone's idol. Of course when people make us a benchmark, we will feel proud, right. But, I myself am still learning.

"In this world of acting, there are no old people because we all start with new things. I'm still in the process of learning. So, when people want to act with me, believe me I'm nervous too.

"Because I am new. Every project is new. But, thank God if there are people who feel that excitement," he said.

That's why Remy is always open to help newcomers as a reference when on set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aespa's Ningning Sits Out K-Wave Concert Due To Health

  aespa’s Ningning unexpectedly sat out yesterday’s “K-Wave Concert Inkigayo” due to health concerns. On June 2, SM Entertainment announced ...