Saturday, July 6, 2024

Aliff Aziz taking an 'emotional break' from acting, wants to reconnect with family



KUALA LUMPUR: Singer and actor Aliff Aziz says that he has been deeply affected by what happened to him, leading him to take a temporary break from acting.

He said he would take a 'mental and emotional break' and spend time with his family in Singapore before deciding to return to work.

"Right now, I am taking a lot of time to rest mentally and emotionally.

"I am aware of how it may seem to some people as if I am the victim here and suffering the most. It's not like that at all. I am just an ordinary person who has made a lot of mistakes, so I am taking time to rest mentally and spend time with my family.

"There are few things I am slowly working on myself spiritually and to be closer to family. Occasionally, I travel back and forth to Kuala Lumpur," he shared.

Aliff also clarified that his decision to take a break does not mean he has no job offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aespa's Ningning Sits Out K-Wave Concert Due To Health

  aespa’s Ningning unexpectedly sat out yesterday’s “K-Wave Concert Inkigayo” due to health concerns. On June 2, SM Entertainment announced ...