Monday, July 8, 2024

Machine Gun Kelly and Yungblud Reposition "I Think I'm Okay" in a "Sad Version" Five Years Later

 



Five years later, going back to his Hotel Diablo days. 


The artist published a deluxe version of the well-received album, which included "sad versions" of the songs "Glass House" and "I Think I'm Okay," as well as a brand-new song called "El Pistolero."


Alongside Yungblud, MGK made a video for the redesigned song "I Think I'm Okay" to go along with the album revisit. (Travis Barker was also featured on the original track.) 


The video features behind-the-scenes shots of the two musicians from a picture shoot and a performance where they are celebrating the song's platinum status. 


MGK lies on the grass and sings the new version as well.


MGK posted on Instagram, "A love letter to you from us 'i think im okay' (sad version) video out now." "Is it really true that five years have passed already?"




In addition, MGK released the deluxe Floor 13 Edition edition of Hotel Diablo, which included a demo of "5:3666," a version of "I Think I'm Okay" and "Glass House" that is melancholic, and a new song called "El Pistolero," in which the rapper sings in Spanglish. Additionally, he included a live rendition of the song "Floor 13."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aespa's Ningning Sits Out K-Wave Concert Due To Health

  aespa’s Ningning unexpectedly sat out yesterday’s “K-Wave Concert Inkigayo” due to health concerns. On June 2, SM Entertainment announced ...