Sunday, July 14, 2024

Former ZE:A member Kim Taeheon confesses that he is looking for his sister, who went missing 8-years ago

 

Kim Taeheon, previously a member of the 2nd generation idol group ZE:A, shared on MBN's 'Special Exclusive World' broadcast on July 11 that he is searching for his sister, who disappeared 8 years ago.

Formerly the main rapper of ZE:A, Taeheon now resides in a rented room in Seoul, where he pays 330,000 KRW per month, and works at a Chinese restaurant. He said, "There was a time when I couldn't pay my phone bill or credit card bills, and I had to shower by heating up water on a portable stove. Now, I'm happy to have a job where I support myself." 

The former idol, who also explained that he was unable to continue his work as an entertainer after his military enlistment, stated, "When I was discharged, the industry had changed completely. There was nothing left for me. So I had no choice but to take a break." 


Kim Taeheon, who lost his father at the age of 8 and his mother to cancer around 7 years ago, now regards his aunt as his closest family. He then confessed, "When I was in the military, my older sister told me that something had happened, and so I took a vacation to meet her. But after I was discharged, I couldn't contact her again." 

Why did Taeheon's sister disappear? "It must be because of money," he speculated, "My aunt and I saved up money and helped my sister open a shop, but it went bankrupt. I'm worried that she feels guilty about it." 

Eight years ago, when Taeheon's sister first disappeared, he and his aunt sought assistance from the police. However, the authorities informed them that Taeheon's sister did not want to see her family. The former idol mentioned,  "Reuniting with my sister is more important than money. We can always work and make money again. I hope she will stop hiding and come see me. I'll be 40-years old soon. I miss my sister." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aespa's Ningning Sits Out K-Wave Concert Due To Health

  aespa’s Ningning unexpectedly sat out yesterday’s “K-Wave Concert Inkigayo” due to health concerns. On June 2, SM Entertainment announced ...