Monday, July 8, 2024

Billy Ray Cyrus files for divorce, accusing ex-firerose of verbal, emotional, and physical abuse.




Billy Ray Cyrus said that throughout their divorce, Firerose, his estranged partner had mistreated him.


 Even if the plaintiff admits that he was noisy, irate, and annoyed with the defendant in May 2024, the plaintiff is the one who has been mistreated.


The filed paperwork claimed that the defendant had "physically abused" the plaintiff in addition to verbally and emotionally abusing her.


The 62-year-old country music singer married Firerose's birth name, Johanna Roise Hodges, for the first time in October 2023. 


The singer of "Achy Breaky Heart" was accused of "extreme verbal, emotional, and psychological abuse" in a court declaration by a representative for the 36-year-old, despite the short marriage. 




On 25 June, he issued a statement in which he condemned his behaviour. 


"His tale is still developing, and this filing is just another aggressive ploy to divert attention from the serious and verifiable accusations made against him...The statement said, "The only people who back his lies are those who work for him, and their reliability is in doubt.



Billy Ray's lawyers, Jason Talley and Rose Palmero, even took over and said to E! News, "Mr. Cyrus has no choice but to correct the record because Ms. Hodges chose to fight their seven-month marriage in the public. 


We regret this, given that she implored Mr. Cyrus to pardon her and accept her back just two days after he filed his pleas to dissolve their marriage, [her testimony was] puzzling and dubious in its veracity.


His announcement coincides with a family conflict stemming from his previous marriage to Tish Cyrus.


 Miley Cyrus, his daughter, spoke candidly about her mother's parenting style during an appearance on David Letterman's show My Next Guest Needs No Introduction. 


"Without my dad, I know — I mean, not just literally I wouldn't be sitting in this chair, I wouldn't exist — but I would not, who I am as a person, it would not exist," Miley said. "My dad, as a creative and as an artist in the way that his brain works, has always made me feel safer in my own mind because we're very similar in our ideas," Miley continued.


The 31-year-old singer added, “I also inherited the narcissism from my father.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Aespa's Ningning Sits Out K-Wave Concert Due To Health

  aespa’s Ningning unexpectedly sat out yesterday’s “K-Wave Concert Inkigayo” due to health concerns. On June 2, SM Entertainment announced ...